Thursday, March 3, 2011

Do you believe this? Yes or not?

So, I know these are from Egypt, which was more than a month ago, but I just got them from other cameras and I wanted you to see them! Also, I miss Egypt sometimes, so I like looking at pictures :)
And the title of this blog is a reference to our awesome guide.

Greg, me, and my roommate Sarah! with the Pyramids of Giza in the background.

Creepy? I think so. But this was the nicest restroom we stopped at on our way there.

Skyler, Abby, and I on our Falukah ride down the Nile!

Me on our camel ride! That was fun.

 Abby and I chilling at the Sheraton Hotel in Luxor. What a great friend :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome:) Which cities did you visit in Egypt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, we went to Cairo and Luxor, and then in the Sinai desert. I have a couple posts from about a month ago of Egypt, if you didn't see those ones. They are more detailed :)

    ReplyDelete