Friday, March 2, 2012

Baby Hungry

February was a fun month. I spent President's Day weekend with my sisters and brother-in-law in Washington D.C.! It was a blast. My sister Ann Marie had her baby shower and it was so great to be there for it! She is due April 4th, with a little baby boy who's name will be Jack (Richard) Dalton. Good name, right? Well, Sarah came down from New York City with the most delicious and adorable cupcakes I have yet seen. And that's saying something since I live in Provo. These cupcakes were about the size of a quarter, just big enough to pop one after another into your mouth. They also had flavors such as: peanut butter and jelly, oreo, s'mores, blueberry, tie die (?), cookie dough, and many more. We wrote Jack's name with the cupcakes, as you can see 



Also, Sarah and I made juice/punch and put bath toys in it. It was pretty cute.



Well it was a good weekend to spend with my sisters. But the weekend after that was spent with the rest of my family! Mom and Dad came to SLC from the Great Northwest and we chilled at the Condo with Jeff, Kira, Baby Jeff, and Matt - the birthday boy! 
Mostly we ate lots of food and played with Jeffrey, but it was a blast. As per request of my similarly baby-hungry sisters, here are pictures of the beloved nephew. Have you noticed a trend in my blog posts...?


who could resist that face?


He likes to squint now when he laughs. It's adorable.

Time to bundle up!


Favorite Picture



He sure loves his football


Soon I'll have another nephew to take over my blog! Gosh I'm excited. 
Also, I got a 98% on my parenting test today, so I was happy.
Also, it's preference week in my ward which means we have ask out boys....i don't like it. I'm just saying that I fully appreciate how hard it is so...I hope I never have to do it again. 

5 comments:

  1. OK. I can't handle any of this cuteness. Jeffrey is TOO CUTE! this really made my night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emmy I adore you even more (if possible) for posting this. Come back to DC soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me so happy! How could one baby bring so much joy into a family? Thanks for the pics, Emily, and thanks to J & K and modern medicine and blessings from on high for our adorable Jeffrey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just fell in love with him all over again! Thanks for posting the pics.

    ReplyDelete