Tuesday, August 30, 2011

BYU

Guess who's back? I am!!

Provo is a good place to be. Especially right now. I forget how lucky I am to be going to this school sometimes. I mean really. What if I didn't get in?? My life would be.....I don't really want to think about it.

I wouldn't have gone to Jerusalem. yikes.

So I moved in last week! The Riviera. My 3 wonderful friends Faith, Jamie, and Ashling from Jerusalem are my roommates, as well as 2 great girls Nicolle and Brooke. I am happy here. My ward seems awesome, though I still have to get to know everyone a lot better.

Unfortunately, I care less about my new ward and more about hanging out with all my Jerusalem friends. We've had several reunions, get-togethers, and camping trips the past week and it's been so wonderful! It feels so great to be back with these kindred spirits, these bosom friends. Every time I see someone on campus my heart leaps for joy!

So I guess I'm going make some goals this year.

  • Scripture reading a priority. 
  • Temple attendance...once a week?
  • Stay on top of homework and reading
  • Try to stay caught up in my sewing class (this will be difficult)
  • Eat healthier/less
  • Exercise
  • Date boys
  • Be happy. I suppose that should be at the top of the list.
BUT two weeks ago, I spent the most wonderful time at my family's cabin with everyone but Matt! (Sorry Matt). I will show you some pictures of my beautiful cabin, family, and nephew.







A jolly baby indeed!



2 comments:

  1. Well Kid, you've got your priorities straight, especially love of family and family times. Those pics melt my heart. Your goals are the best...they will keep you on track!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that is an awesome pic of me in my pajamas with cute baby Jeff!! I have a feeling that you are going to have an AWESOME semester. I'm excited for you. Speaking of the temple, I'll have Aunt Rae send you some family names to do baptisms.

    ReplyDelete