Monday, August 15, 2011

Moving

This past week has been fun. And kind of crazy.

I just packed. You know those packs. When you have to pick up your life and transport it across several states. Its kinda stressful.  And two nights ago i got 2 hours of sleep. So...It hasn't been a very energetic pack.

But i'm pretty much done now, and I just want to collapse into bed. And it's only 8:30.

But I'm excited because (after a 13 hour road trip) I'm going to spend one gloriously fun and relaxing week at the cabin. Hanging with my incredibly awesome family. And then I get to move into my apartment and start school! Weird....

So goodbye Summer, almost. Goodbye Bothell.

I kind of hate saying goodbye. I had to say goodbye to my Preservation Kitchen coworkers last night. I was sad to leave some, not others. I had to say goodbye to the Branch today. That was sad. Mostly I was sad to say goodbye to Jamie. One of my best friends.

Farewell Bothell. Till Christmas!

Hello Utah.

1 comment: