Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cheese and Wine

Guess what?

I think I got a job.
Unfortunately I'm not that excited about it, but it's a summer job right? Who gets excited about those?

It is a hostessing job at a cute little restaurant called Preservation Kitchen in downtown Bothell. I think it could be fun...I just need to get past the first few days of messing up and making mistakes, and then it could be OK.

Sometimes I just want to go back to school for Summer term. That would solve my laziness problem. And it would distract me from thinking about Jerusalem every 5 minutes.

One more problem: I LEFT MY IPOD ON THE AIRPLANE. How am I supposed to go running without music??!! The only solution is getting a job and earning money to buy a new one all by me onesies.
How many hours will I need to work to earn enough?...........I'm bad at math.

But its OK! Because it is good to be independent and earn things on my own! I'm going to have a positive attitude. Enough of this complaining and negativity!

In the wise words of a dear friend, "Would you like some cheeese with that whine?!"

I may or may not be having Abby withdrawals. 




LOVE




1 comment:

  1. EEEEEMMMMIIIILLLLYYYYY!!!! I MISS YOU!

    boo. this sucks.

    congrats on getting a job, though... you're waaaaay ahead of me...

    ReplyDelete