Friday, April 8, 2011

Galilee Comes to an End.

Well, I am now finishing up Galilee. And then I'll get on to Jordan. 
In this post we have pictures from church at the Tiberias Branch. The building looks over the lake, gorgeous! We also went west to the Mediterranean Sea at Acco where this was a huge crusader fortress. And we also went to this awesome castle called Nimrod's Castle and we got to explore for an hour, it was so fun!

Church at Tiberias - Sea of Galilee

The Jordan River
Abby and I at the Mediterranean Sea


Well, we were at the top of a large hill to look out over Syria, but it was a bit cloudy...

Nimrod's Castle, the clouds were awesome!



The Sea of Galilee

Our bungalows on the beach.


My trip to Galilee was amazing. I will never forget it. 
"Each cooing dove and sighing bough. That makes the eve so blest to me, has something far diviner now, it bears me back to Galilee. Oh Galilee, sweet Galilee! Where Jesus loved so much to be; Oh Galilee! Blue Galilee, come sing thy song again to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment