Saturday, April 30, 2011

Moving on

Well, I have this job. And I'm getting trained tonight (which i'm not that excited about), but I've decided to have a positive attitude because I don't like living my life in anger and negativity. So there.

But last night I had a cool experience where I got to participate in a presentation on the Holy Land! A couple from church did a tour last year and they were organizing a presentation and since I just got home, I got to help!
It was so fun! I got bring most of my souvenirs and set them up for people to see, and then I got to show some pictures and talk about my new favorite place ever! Oh man, I miss Israel. But it was so wonderful to talk about this land that I am so passionate about and tell about some of my experiences.

I loved it. And then I went and hung out with friends! Yay social life! I guess I've been missing being with 80 of my favorite people all day every day. Not that my parents aren't great...they're just not quite the same.

But thankfully, my Easter candy is almost gone.

And I went running yesterday. Yay me!

2 comments:

  1. fun em!! i can't wait to see all the cool stuff you got in Jerusalem. for now, live it up in the beautiful Northwest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When all is said and done you'll at least get to tell good stories about a crappy job that you had. I get to do that and it's kind of fun sometimes. ;)

    Good job on the running. Keep it up, I'm trying to train consistently myself!

    ReplyDelete